American Hellenic Council (AHC) is one of the most non-partisan political advocacy organization has announced that it is now accepting applications for Scholarship Awards 2018.
All the applications are received within January 31, 2018, while the winners will be announced at the Annual Awards Gala on March 31, 2018.
American Hellenic Council Eligibility criteria and other information can be found in the full press release below:
Three deserving students will be awarded:
* The Aris Anagnos $1,500 Scholarship
* The Dr. & Mrs. Kallins $1,000 scholarship
* The Van Vlahakis Family $1,000 scholarship
The winners will be announced at our Annual Awards Gala on March 31, 2018. You or a loved one can be among the winners. This year’s deadline is January 31, 2018
AHC American Hellenic Council Eligibility Criteria:
In order to be eligible to apply the applicant must:
- A. be a resident of Southern California – specifically residing anywhere within the northern limits of Santa Barbara to the southern limits of San Diego and within the eastern limits of Palm Springs.
- B. be an undergraduate student (sophomore, junior or senior) currently enrolled, full time, in an accredited College or University, and who will be fully enrolled during the 2018/2019 academic year.
- C. must have a minimum 3.5 GPA, (maximum 4.0 scale)
- D. the applicant or a member of his/her immediate family must be a paying member of the American Hellenic Council or become one.
This form is for 2018 only.
Previous winners of AHC’s scholarships are not eligible. Apply Online