Cyprus Study Visa Pakistani Students, here to receive your admission letter, you are required to submit the following:
- Filled Application Form
- Scan originals or certified photocopies of Higher Secondary School Certificate and transcript and mark sheets for HSSCE, Bachelor/Master’s degree
- One passport-sized photograph
- Two letters of reference with one being an academic reference
- Photocopy of your International passport (relevant page)
- A copy of proof of English Proficiency if any (SAT, TOEFL, IGCSE, IELTS or any other relevant documents)
- These documents can be either be sent to the email emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling the application form. Apply here!
You can also check the Admission Requirements. Eastern Mediterranean University and Cyprus International University are two of the best Universities in North Cyprus, therefore if any of these two institutions were part of your decision, you can get the Application Form for Students
How to Apply Cyprus Study Visa From Pakistan
To study in North Cyprus as a Pakistani (Non-EU) Student, you would require a student visa. You apply for a Cyprus student visa right after being successfully admitted to the school. International students are required to apply as a full-time student with a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester. The visa for prospective students can be issued at the Consulate General of Cyprus in Islamabad, Pakistan.
To be granted a visa, paying your first-semester tuition fees directly into the University’s bank account proves that you are serious about being a student in the University. Your tuition fee depends on both your course and the scholarship earned. A receipt of payment from the bank should be sent to the university and in turn, a letter would be sent to you to attach to your documents for your visa application.