Important Documents for Sweden Student Visa with complete list of Documents to be enclosed with application for residence permit for students (Each application should be submitted with one original and one copy)
Sweden Student Visa Required Documents:
– 2 recent passport photographs
– 2 copies of the passport (validity minimum 6 months)
– Acceptance letter from the University in Sweden & copy
– 2 Copies of educational degrees; university/college/high school etc (attested by the Foreign Ministry)
– 1 Letter of confirmation from the sponsor of the studies & copy
– 2 copies of the Bank statements (the applicant should be able to show an amount of 7300 Swedish Kronor (approximately 3800 Dirham’s) a month for at least 10 months per year, for the entire study period, and a certificate from the bank showing the amount in US dollar, Euro, UK Pounds or Swedish kronor.
Example: if applicant intend to study, 12 months he must have SEK 87,600 (12 x SEK 7,300)
Please visit www.studyinsweden.se for any further information on studying in Sweden.
Sweden Student Visa Financial Requirements
- Studying at universities or university colleges.
- If you are going to study at a university or university college in Sweden for longer than three months, you must have a residence permit.
- There are special rules if you are an EU citizen.
- Requirements for obtaining a residence permit.
- You must hold a valid passport.