Malaysia Student Visa Fee in pakistan, Visa Working Hours, Processing Time
Student Visa and Pass Fees: The fees depend on the country but do not exceed more than US $29.41. Student passes usually cost around US $17.65. Finally, once you have completed all the steps, you are now officially enrolled in and ready to study at your chosen Malaysian institution.
Malaysian Student Visa Requirements
Student visa application form, completed and signed by the applicant. )
Offer letter from your chosen educational institution approved by the pass & permit division in the Immigration Headquarters of Malaysia.
- Two passport sized photographs
- Two photocopies of your Passport
- Academic transcript(s) of records
- Proof of full-time course of study approved by the Minister of Home Affairs
- Proof of financial capability to meet course and other expenses
- Health certificate
- Evidence of security and personal bond
- Students have to show their approval letters upon arrival
Malaysia Student Visa Working Hours
For a maximum of 20 hours per week, non-Malaysian students are allowed to work on a part-time basis during: semester breaks. festive holidays. more than seven days of holiday.
Malaysia Student Visa Processing Time & Duration
- Processing time for Hyderabad is 05 working days
- Processing time for Kolkata is 05 working days
- Processing time for Chandigarh is 05 working days
- Processing time for Bangalore is 05 working days
- Processing time for Ahmedabad is 06 working days
- Processing time for Pune is 06 working days
#Malaysia Student Visa Fee#Malaysia Student Visa Fee in pakistan#Malaysia Student Visa Processing Time & Duration#Malaysia Student Visa Working Hours#Malaysia Visa Processing Time#Malaysia Visa Working Hours#Malaysian Student Visa Requirements