Master of International Business Programs Requirements, Salary, Courses
Master of International Business is most famous Master's Degree, which is designed to develop the capabilities and resources of managers in the global economy. It is for those seeking to establish or accelerate a career in international business.
What is the International Business Course About?
International business refers to the commercial exchange of products and services among individuals and trading companies from different countries. The discipline provides an extensive understanding of international markets and managing cross-border transactions that support business development.
What can you do with a Degree in International Business?
- International Accountant. If you found accounting interesting during your business classes, you can pursue a career as an international accountant.
- Import/Export Compliance Specialist (Or Customs Compliance)
- International Economist.
- Management Analyst.
- International Banking.
Why do you Study International Business?
Studying international business will provide you with insights into the global economic and business climates. Additionally, many institutions strongly advise (or require) students who major or minor in international business to study a foreign language and/or to complete an overseas study or internship experience.
Why Should I do MBA in International Business?
Careers with an International Business MBA. In addition to working within global companies that compete on international markets, graduates of international business MBA (IMBA) programs can also find careers in management, finance and in consulting. Marketing managers made between $48,906-$125,843 as of February 2016.
How Much do International Business Majors Make?
International Financial Management: $115,300
Management Analyst: $80,880
International Marketing Manager: $123,450
Translator / Interpreter: $43,590
What is an MBA in Finance all about?
Those looking to get into a career in finance often are encouraged to continue their studies by earning a Master's degree in business administration (MBA). An MBA offers a broad curriculum in finance, markets, accounting, entrepreneurship and management.
Masters in International Business Salary
International business professionals with a master's degree earned an average salary of $79,000, as of 2013, with those in the 75th percentile earning an average of $118,000.
Masters in International Business Entry Requirements
- In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree in any discipline, or equivalent; and
- a statement of intent outlining why they wish to be considered for the course.
- In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and the statement of intent.
- The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Admission and Selection into Course Policy.
- The minimum English language requirements for this course are Band 6.5.
#How Much do International Business Majors Make#Master of International Business#Masters in International Business Entry Requirements#Masters in International Business Salary#What can you do with a Degree in International Business#What is an MBA in Finance all about#What is the International Business Course About#Why do you Study International Business#Why Should I do MBA in International Business