Masters of Military Art and Science Programs, Requirements, Strategy, Salary
A Master of Military Art and Science (MMAS or M.M.A.S) is one of the most famous type of Master's Degree awarded by United States Army Command and General Staff College. Military Art and Science is an interdisciplinary field of study.
Masters in Military Requirements
You will need a bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our international admissions page for more information. You will be asked to submit a legible color copy of your valid government-issued photo ID. Military students, except Air Force, can submit a government issued JST transcript.
Masters of Military Art and Science Salary
A recent job post for a CIA military analyst showed a salary range of between $50,864 and $99,296, while the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that operations research analysts earned an average, annual salary of $82,940, as of May 2014, with the top 10 percent earning more than $132,220.
Military Studies Graduate Programs & Objectives
In addition to the institutional and degree level learning objectives, graduates of this program are expected to achieve program specific learning outcomes and be able to:
- Analyze the origins, development, capabilities, and vulnerabilities of both friendly and hostile military forces.
- Assess the major trends, theories, laws of war, events, and people that have shaped military studies in both an historical and modern context.
- Evaluate the variables and influences affecting military forces to include the following: leadership, doctrine; strategy, tactics, operations, joint operations and integrated systems, technology, cultures, and the multidimensional battle space.
- Judge examples of successful and unsuccessful military and strategic leadership philosophies and decisions based on historical and current events.
- Analyze critical issues and trends in national and international security that affect the strategic employment and sustainment of military forces and the relationship between military power and other elements of national power.
- Develop effective research, analysis, methodological, and presentation skills relevant to military studies.
- Synthesize information in a publication-quality paper that presents new knowledge or a new approach to a topic pertinent to the field of military studies.
Masters in Military Strategy
Upon successful completion of a Master of Strategic Studies, graduates will be able to: Undertake strategic and policy analysis and be able to critically analyse, reflect on and synthesise complex information relating to the conduct of strategy and military operations.
#Degree#Master of Military Art and Science MMAS Degree#Master of Military Art and Science Theses#Masters in Military Requirements#Masters in Military Strategy#Masters of Military Art and Science#Masters of Military Art and Science Programs#Masters of Military Art and Science Programs Requirements#Masters of Military Art and Science Programs Salary#Masters of Military Art and Science Strategy#military Studies Graduate Programs & Objectives