Rural Bank has been announced 15 new Scholarships Programs for the session of 2018-2019 for the undergraduate university students to make them able for contributing in agricultural industry of Australia. The program will potentially support the expenses of the students like tuition fee, course expenses and accommodation.
Rural Bank Course Level:
Scholarships are available for undergraduate program.
Rural Bank Study Subject:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of agriculture.
Rural Bank Scholarship Award:
The scholarship will provide each successful student with funding up to the value of $5,000 to assist with his or her tertiary studies.
Rural Bank Number of Scholarships:
There are 15 scholarships available.
Rural Bank Scholarship Eligibility:
Eligible Countries: Australian citizens are eligible to apply.
Rural Bank Entrance Requirements:
- Is a first-time undergraduate tertiary student in 2018;
- Has been offered a full-time place at an Australian university or college to study a bachelor degree that will enable them to contribute to the future of Australian agriculture;
- Is a school leaver (or has taken a gap year);
- Can demonstrate a career commitment that will ultimately benefit agriculture;
- Is an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Rural Bank Scholarship Application Procedure & Requirements:
- Evidence of Tertiary Entry Score (compulsory)e. ATAR notice
- University or College Letter of Offer (compulsory)
- A letter from you outlining how your university studies support your career objectives and will enable you to contribute to the Australian agriculture sector.
- A referee letter supporting your application – this could be from a family member, good family friend, health professional, teacher or somebody in the industry you are seeking to work in (optional but recommended).
How to Apply For Rural Bank Undergraduate Scholarships:
Rural Bank Undergraduate Scholarships Last Date: January 29, 2018