Swedish College of Engineering and Technology, Wah Cantt, is most famous an upcoming engineering college in the private sector surrounded by expanding industrial neighborhood. The college is established by a registered trust, Al-Asar Gujranwala Technical Education Society, formed for the promotion of technical education in the country.
The trust has already been running eleven technical institutes for the last 16 years, thus catering for the needs of skilled manpower for the growing industry of the country.With 16 years experience in delivering technical education, now the trust has established engineering colleges at Wah Cantt and Rahim Yar Khan. The college at Wah Cantt serve the population of Northern Punjab and K.P.K.Presently, the college is offering undergraduate programs in the fields of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.The SCET, Wah Cantt, is affiliated with the University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Taxila and is approved by the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) through zero/interim visits. The graduates of this college will receive degrees from the University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila.
Swedish College Of Engineering And Technology Admission Forms
- The application along with the required documents should be submitted as early as possible. Please do not wait for the last date.
- As soon as the process of selection is complete, the merit list will be notified showing the percentage of the applicants admitted in different disciplines against different categories.
- All documents to be attached with the Application Form should be attested by a class-I gazetted officer of the government.
Any information regarding admissions can be obtained during working hours by calling Phone # 051- 4926102, 051- 4926091, 051- 4926092, 051- 4926093, 0333-5788293
- For online application pay 1600/- PKR online @ (0056-001003609295 Bank Alfalah Wah Cantt) or (Demand draft at the name of SWEDISH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY WAH CANTT)
Swedish College Of Engineering And Technology Admission Requirements
- The application along with the required documents should be submitted as early as possible.Please do not wait for the last date.
- As soon as the process of selection is comlete,the merit list will be notified showing the percentage of the application admitted in different disciplines against diffrent categories.
- All documents to be attached with the Application Form should be attested by a class-1 gazetted officer of the government.
- Any information regarding admission can be obtained during working hourse by calling Phone: 051-4926102, 051-4926091-92
- Note: Member of the Admission Committe Will also be available for consultation, in person, during admission period.
An applicant for admission to B.Sc. Degree Course in Civil, Electrical,Mechanical must be fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
He should have passed the Intermediate (Pre-Engg) Examination with Mathematices, Physics and Chemistry from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or an equivalent examination so recognized by the university.
He should have passed the examination (up to the latest annual examination) on the basis of whih he seeks admission
- He should have obtaind at least 60% marks in examination on the basis of which he seeks admission.
- He should be a bona fide resident of the area from where he seeks admission.
- He should meet standards of physique and eyesight laid down in the medical certificate
- He should have appeared in the entry Test for the respective session arranged by the university with the combination (English,Mathematics,Chemistry/Computer Science)
- The university (U.E.T taxila with SCET is Affiliated) recognizes the following examinations as equivalent to the Intermediate (Pre-Engg)Examination with chemistry Mathematics and Physics of the Pakistani Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
Intermediate(Pre-engineering) Examination of the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Azad Kashmir.
Ca,bridge Overseas Higher School Certificate with Physics, chemistry and Mathematics
British General Certificate of Education(Advance Level)with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics
F.Sc. (Pre medical)with Mathematics as an additional subject.
American High School Graduation Diploma (HSG diploma)
An equivalent certificate or diploma accepted by IBCC (Inter Board Chairman)
Open Merit: 92%
B.Sc Electrical Engineering: 100
B.Sc Mechanical Engineering: 100
B.Sc Civil Engineering: 100 Apply Online Admissions