Visa on arrival for Indians visiting Malaysia from Singapore, Thailand. There is a catch though: the VOA facility can be used only by those travelling to Malaysia from a third country; namely Singapore and Thailand; holding valid visas for the respective countries and having confirmed return tickets to India/Pakistan.
Do I need a Visa to go to Malaysia From Philippines?
Malaysia tourist visa is not required for citizens of Philippines for a stay up to 30 days. All travelers will need a passport valid for at least 90 days following your departure date from Malaysia. However, we strongly recommend traveling with 6 months validity on your passport at all times.
Can Indian Passport Holders get a Visa on Arrival in Malaysia?
Visa on arrival for Indians visiting Malaysia from Singapore, Thailand. There is a catch though: the VOA facility can be used only by those travelling to Malaysia from a third country; namely Singapore and Thailand; holding valid visas for the respective countries and having confirmed return tickets to India
Malaysia Visa on Arrival Cost
Enforcement action based on the Immigration Act and Regulations will be taken against those who stay beyond the allowed duration. 5. Visa on Arrival fees is USD 100 (RM330.00).
Malaysia Visa Fee and Visa Requirements
All those who want to get Malaysia visa either Malaysia student Visa or Malaysia Visit Visa or Malaysia Work Visa in 2017-18. He or she need to provide following documents and along with Malaysia visa fee. All cases are being handled by the Visa Service Centers of Malaysia.
Malaysia Visit Visa with documents Pk Rs. 10,000/-.
Malaysia Visa Fee and Passport-handling charges are Rs.12,000/= (CASH). Which are charged by authorized Malaysia drop box.
All those Applicants who want to get Malaysian visit visa they need to submit the following documents.
Documents Required for Malaysian Tourist Visa
- One Copy of Covering letter ( Individual or Institution, typed written ) in case of visit visa
- Two Visa Application Forms (IM.47 – Pin.1/97) – typed written / bold
- Four Recent Photograph of Applicant (passport size with blue or white background)Original Passport & photocopy of passport (A4 size) validity of passport must be more than 6 (six) months during time of travel)
- Original & photocopy of Pakistan National Identity Card (CNIC) –(A4 size)
- Original & photocopy of Confirmed Airline Return tickets
- Original copy of Bank Statement for the last six months with bank statement
- Rs 100,000 for individual applicant
- sufficient funds to cover expenses of group travel
- must be verified / certified by the issuing bank through letter
- credit card statements for individual
- traveler’s cheque under visa applicant’s name only Download Visa Application Form